● We are reusing waste materials such as waste wood, bamboo and coconut shells to have more added value so they would not only end up as garbage. Hopefully by doing so, we also reduce the amount of waste in the environment around us.
● We want to be one of the media that gives education and information about the history and the philosophy behind Indonesian batik patterns. Hopefully, by knowing the history and the philosophy, those who wear Indonesian batik could appreciate more deeply and help preserve the cultural heritage of Indonesia.
To see our complete collection you can:
● Kindly like our page here: http://www.facebook.com/batiktok.indonesia
● Add us as friend here: http://www.facebook.com/batiktok
● Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/batiktok
● Follow us on Tumblr: http://batiktok.tumblr.com/
● Meet us on Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/batiktok-indonesia/
● Send us your mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
● Or call us for further information: Vallin (+62 856 22 99 753) or Sarah (+62 857 59 00 9339)